2. Are you outgoing or shy?
i would say pretty outgoing but sometimes I get really shy around people
4. Are you easy to get along with?
i would hope so!
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
weirdos tbh, like even with friendships everyone i know is weird
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
mah friend lizzy
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
idk man like i don’t have favorite songs really
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
no they’re assholes
22. Where would you like to travel?
ireland for sure <3
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
immmm my friends or my brother or julien
30. Do you ever want to get married?
maybe if its the right person yea
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
ooooooh gooood ummm Tom hiddleston aaaaand david tennant i guess
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
nah son I’m lazy af
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
all the freaking time
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
well I’m basically dating them soon
40. What do you want to do after high school?
get a job and go to college bc I’m boring af
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m tired or thinking
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
outer space the ocean freaks me out tbh
46. What are you paranoid about?
that people secretly hate me and find me annoying
48. Have you ever been drunk?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
black like my soul
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
54. Favourite store?
body central i guess
56. Favourite colour?
58. Last thing you ate?
a southwest veggie hot pocket type thing
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
i once won a radio competition for being under ten and knowing a big word
62. Been arrested? For what?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
lets just say he used way too much tongue and i had a fake lip ring in overall not very enjoyable
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
nah i don’t really have any tumblr friends
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
haylee, kelsey, and mackenzie
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
76. What colour is your underwear?
a very cute teal
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
vanilla like me
80. What colour pants?
82. Favourite movie?
Jurassic Park 3
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 jump street
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
88. Last person you talked to today?
I’m still talking to the buttmunch who sent me this so Julien
90. Name a person you love?
oh um i guess my friend angela bc she is such a sweetie
92. In a fight with someone?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
96. Favourite actress?
i would say billie piper
98. Do you tan a lot?
100. How are you feeling?
kinda aggravated but also pumped
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
not that i know of
108. What should you be doing?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
uhhhhh probably my mom bc I’m a loser
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
I’ve been out of my state but not out of my country
116. Are you listening to music right now?
no I’m listening to my family watching hockey
118. Do you like Chinese food?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
nope nope nope nope nope nope
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I’ve never had it happen but that doesn’t mean that it doesnt happen to other people
126. Are you currently bored?
128. Would you change your name?
nah too much work
130. Do you like subway?
i used to but now I’m a vegetarian and their meatless options do not impress me
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
my friend lizzy
134. Can you count to one million?
yes i can
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
open or else my dumb cat plucks at it and constantly wakes me up
138. Curly or Straight hair?
140. Summer or Winter?
summer even tho I’m pale af
142. Favourite month?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
milk but i like dark too
146. Was today a good day?
yea id say so
148. What’s your favourite quote?
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
She wasn’t there.
Accurate post is accurate.
Reminds me of the time a lady told me whip doesn’t melt. Or a guy yelled at me for not understanding him/hearing him because he kept talking on the phone
For those in retail.
I worked in a Lil Caesars and a woman came in and wanted a sausage pizza with no sausage, but got mad when she was given a cheese pizza.
So when I worked at fitting room in Old Navy, a woman told me that a medium top was too small, and that the large top was too large. So she asked me to find her an “x-medium”. Old Navy carries x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, 1x, 2x and 3x. There is no “x-medium”. But she insisted, so I went and found her an “x-medium” (which was just a medium in a different color but the same top, same make, same EVERYTHING) and she goes very happily, “THIS! THIS FITS ME PERFECTLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! See, you can do anything you can set your mind to!”
I’m a waitress at a big fancy resort, and once a woman asked me for a diet water and when I told her there was no such thing she demanded to see my manager (who then also promptly told her there was no such thing and brought her regular water).
Another occasion of stupidity occurred when a woman had been brought a steak cooked too much for her liking. I offered to take it back and bring her out a new one, cooked a little less, and she said “NO this one’s fine I just want you to cook THIS one a little less.” I then had to get the chef and have him explain why you can’t UNCOOK a steak.
When I was working at dunkin donuts there was this woman in the drive-thru who asked for a lightly toasted croissant and then started complaining that the croissant was warm. And wanted her money back, so she gave me the croissant back and I gave her the money and then she tells me “now i want my new croissant” she wanted a new one for free and as she was screaming at me this guy in a biker gang covered in tattoos leans over the counter in the store and yells “ma’am let me just tell you what we’re all thinking. fuck off, you stupid ****.” I couldn’t stop laughing and she drove away in anger.
Most of the people like in the stories above know that they’re being totally irrational, but also know that if they complain enough they’ll most likely get something free or discounted. So really most of the the nonsensical fucks are actually just cheap fucks with no shame or respect for people.
That last bit of commentary though.
I was working tech support at one point and a customer asked me to log into their computer.
"What makes you happy"
my boyfriend mostly ^u^
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
are you happy julien you little shit
those songs that start in one earbud and flow into the next
it’s so cute when you talk to someone a lot and then you notice the little phrases that you use and the stupid little things you say slipping into their vocabulary more and more